Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Retreat Time


The stand-ups are for the auction this
week-end retreat. I will show a finished
picture after retreat.
One is a cat, a pumpkin and a bat.


This fabric is turning into the stand-ups above.

I love this table rug I made one for myself last year.
I will donate this pumpkin rug to this week-ends auction.

These snow angels are so cute I will be donating this table rug to the auction this week-end.
This week-end is the fall retreat at Totino Grace Retreat Center in Fridley, Minn.
I think about 32 ladies will attend we do have a few that are day stitchers, they live nearby so paying to stitch by day saves them some money, it will be a great time as always, we have an auction for items that are made by some of the stitchers I will post pictures next week sometime, of this week-end retreat.
We vote on a cause to donate the money to, last Oct and Feb we donated the money to buy calling cards for service men and women in the middle east.
I have not been able to blog much due to the busy time of year snowbirds are getting all their medical appts. in before heading south (lucky people heading south).
I have been busy with my new sewing machine an I love it. I will post a picture tomorrow.
Peace to you all.
Catherine




No comments: