Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My New Stash
















These are my new goodies, this morning I made a trip up to Crosby/Ironton and then down to Abbott Northwestern Hospital, after I dropped off my patient I was done for the day.





I have had two gift certificate that my super sweet husband gave me for christmas, they were burning a hole in my purse, I just needed to spend them.





The engagement calandar is so beautiful I just had to have it, the pictures are oh so lovely.





The scissors are adorable, I had seen a pair on Mama Joans blog and just had to have them, they were only 5.50, Deb at Stitchville had three on display: Pink, Blue and Green.





I picked strawberries last night and as big as I am the bugs almost carried me away, so when I spotted the Strawberry Hill by By The Bay Needleart I wanted it so bad it hurt.





The three buttons were a great find in the .50 each cup, arn't they cute!





The Honeysuckle Manor was a much wanted book, its is filled with lots of lovely projects.





The My Heart Is True was a book I have wanted since it came out in 2009, this book has lots of pretty things to stitch.





The fabric is for an exchange I am doing with the Blackbird Designs





narrated by Patti, she has taken over for Joanie, Joanie did a super great job coordinating the last four exchanges, thank-you Joanie.





Well I should go stitch now since I have a deadline for the exchange.





Peace to you all





God Bless America





God Bless Our Troops who keep us safe.





Catherine










No comments: